Tuesday, January 3, 2023

A Better Version of Myself

 



Happy New Year! I've made many promises in my life. Some  of them were accomplished, some of them were not. But either way, I will continue to finish all of them. There's nothing to loss if you try.

 

 This year, I want to be a better student, a better daughter, a better friend. As a student, no more cramming, no more low grades. As a daughter, no more laziness. As a friend, be good always and just go with the flow. Hoping to achieve all. For myself, I want to be more responsible, more active in sports. I want to change my lifestyle, my life rather.

 



Myself first before others. Many understood what it means. You may use it the positive way or the negative way. Do not be afraid to challenge yourself. This year, try to be new, better, and be the best. Try to change your life for a better. For these upcoming years, you'll be meeting these new things, new changes. I've finally come to the realization that becoming a better version of yourself doesn't imply being perfect or knowing everything there is to know. Being a better version of yourself means understanding who you are, being able to own up to your mistakes, and rising back up after a fall. You must be capable of accepting criticism and advise without taking it personally. You must develop personally and take lessons from anything that comes your way.


 References: https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/concept-building-success-foundation-men-260nw-1873464211.jpg

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/new-me-symbol-turned-cube-260nw-1873464139.jpg





9 comments:

  1. I'm truly amaze to see you as an open minded person. Continue to have a positive mind and attitude, that's what matter the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since day 1 I had been always proud of you because of your mindset in life! And continue making your life colorful and happy as always:>

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a positive mind, and that's what make you unique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not know you personally but reading this blog makes me feel that you are such a positive minded person.

    ReplyDelete

Junior High School, Done! Senior High School, Hello!

I have been counting down the days since the beginning of our Junior High School year. I could still remember, it seems like just yesterday ...