Monday, February 6, 2023

Second Quarter....DONE!

  

    
Looking back on my first reflection, I stated that I wanted to improve in various areas. It was undoubtedly another journey full of learning and challenges.

    Second Quarter! New lessons, new people, new activities. As usual, stressed. Summative test, not enough days to discuss, thematic projects, and after the vacation, Second quarterly examination, and many more requirements to finish.


 Unlike in the last quarter, it is easier compared to the last quarter. Like in the last quarter, all we need is time management and review. Managing your time is very important. Mix it with a good review and it’ll make a perfect potion for the second quarter.

  Life is a continuous learning. In other words,  is a continuous process of your life. Every day we learn from many things like in our daily experiences. Life is about continuous learning, discovering new things, and growing. Successful people don't think they know everything. They are open to new ideas. And it’s just the right reason why students go to school. If we only depend on experience, there’s no such thing as discovery at all.


    Moving on, I will continue to pursue my dreams by pushing myself to achieve my kind of success in which my parents would be proud of me.

 


Image Reference : https://media.istockphoto.com/id/1362245986/photo/from-1st-to-2nd-quarter-symbol-businessman-turns-a-wooden-cube-and-changes-words-q1-to-q2.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=YUHPDBUPRJBam5oLXmYLI-HQq5cQ1aGZGw8QqnJIAcc=

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing the second quarter! Best wishes for the upcoming quarter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made it this far. I hope you will achieve your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always remember to have fun while studying, and keep up the fantastic work, Jasmine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading this great blog that has been created by you really made me think you're mature minded. Keep it up! I'm rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you can do it! Keep it up the good work until you succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done! You've come this far and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Junior High School, Done! Senior High School, Hello!

I have been counting down the days since the beginning of our Junior High School year. I could still remember, it seems like just yesterday ...