Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Just Me, Jasmine


 I am Jasmine Angela Pilor Dizon . A teenager with medium build and height, with fair complexion and dark brow eyes. Some call me bit chubby, but I call it a healthy body. 

I am a person with above average mental capacity. I can understand communications and instructions well. I go along well with friends and classmates . I have plenty of friends inside and outside school. I am also a person who loves my privacy and enough ME- time. I love reading books ALONE.  

I can say that I am not that emotionally stable person, I cant express well how I feel at times. I also know how to keep myself. I am not an expressive person but pretty transparent. At times, only a few knows how I truly feel. I am not a vocal person but I can share my emotions to some close friends.

    I am a sporty person. I love playing badminton with my friends. I use it as a means of spending times with my friends. When I feel upset, I play to release some of the stress. Fun fact :I am the club president of our badminton club (Burgos Smashers Badminton Club). 

This is me, simple small girl with a big heart. ❤

2 comments:

  1. Jasmine, you may not be expressive, but you are impressive. You are what makes everyone comfortable around you, that's why you have so much friends. Continue being who you are, a simple small girl with a big heart. Don't forget to bring my earphones, Jasmine! 🤩😜

    ReplyDelete
  2. This introduction of yours was indeed very informative! Keep on chasing your dreams, madam!

    ReplyDelete

Junior High School, Done! Senior High School, Hello!

I have been counting down the days since the beginning of our Junior High School year. I could still remember, it seems like just yesterday ...